We are positive that you will find the information and resources you need on allergy and asthma care. We strive to improve the quality of life or our patients. Please take a moment to learn about our clinic, the services we offer and all the different ways we can help you overcome those allergy and asthma symptoms, as Dr. Chenworth says: “You don’t have to suffer.”
Wasatch Allergy and Asthma is a specialty clinic in the areas of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology. Our board certified physician has ample experience treating these allergy and asthmatic conditions. He trained in one of the top Medical institutions in the country – Mayo Clinic – and was on the faculty at one of the top respiratory centers in the nation – National Jewish Medical –
Both offices are closed on Memorial Day, Monday May 25
Here are a few things that you will love about our clinic!:
- Our excellent medical facility.
- Our highly trained physician who listens and spends time with his patients
- Our friendly and highly trained nursing staff.
- Our technology friendly office.
- Our up-to-date diagnosis and treatment of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology related conditions.
- Our personalized service. We know our patients by name!
- We are typically able to see new patients within 24 business hours.
Schedule your appointment today to find relief from your allergy and asthma symptoms!
We provide care to individuals with allergy conditions and asthma. We strive to provide individualized care to our patients.
Evaluation and treatment of Asthma, exercise-induced asthma , Seasonal allergy (Hayfever), Allergy to pets (indoor & outdoor), Chronic…
Dr. Chenworth loves treating allergy symptoms but he is more concerned with improving your quality of life