- Wasatch Allergy and Asthma offers in-depth and focused diagnosis and treatment of asthma, allergy, and associated conditions
- Wasatch Allergy and Asthma provides treatment with specialized medications, including biological medications for asthma and certain conditions associated with allergy cells (specifically urticaria), as well as providing allergen immunotherapy which can provide long-term improvement, often less need for medication and improvement in quality of life.
- At Wasatch Allergy and Asthma, we perform specialized diagnostic testing, to help in the assessment of asthma, allergy and related conditions. This includes breathing tests and testing for a broad range of allergens.
- The care providers at Wasatch Allergy and Asthma work to provide a treatment plan tailored to the needs of each individual patient.
Why you should be seen at Wasatch Allergy and Asthma
- We have two convenient locations, one downtown in Salt Lake City, the other in Riverton, right off of Bangerter highway. Both locations offer ample convenient, free parking.
- We can typically get new patients in very promptly for evaluation. We also strive to get patients who may be sick or having difficulty in for evaluation and treatment without delay.
- We strive to provide a quick response to our patients regarding questions or the need for prescription refills.
- Because medications are so costly, we work hard to keep an eye on cost and insurance coverage of medication so our patients can receive the medications and other treatments they need. Even for people without medical insurance coverage, we can usually help individuals find affordable treatment options.
- We work closely with insurance companies and pharmacies to provide affordable care for our patients
We provide care to individuals with allergy conditions and asthma. We strive to provide individualized care to our patients.
Evaluation and treatment of Asthma, exercise-induced asthma , Seasonal allergy (Hayfever), Allergy to pets (indoor & outdoor), Chronic…
Dr. Chenworth loves treating allergy symptoms but he is more concerned with improving your quality of life